some attack to fedora machine .

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 04:27:16 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 11:46 +0200, Andrew Kelly wrote:

> Good heavens, man, put the gun down!
> We're not talking about an open vial of the Ebola virus, or a hoard of
> lucid lemmings with laser-beam eyes and a crystal meth habit.
>
> Wipe and install, fine. May or may not be necessary, but it's certainly
> not foolish advice.
>
> But there's no reason for anybody to gouge out their eyes with a spoon
> because they maybe accidentally looked at a Windo$e logo that wasn't
> accompanied by a hologram and shrink-wrapped for your protection.

Andy, I have a mail folder for the really good and strange emails that
come across the net. Yours just got special attention and included in
that folder with that red thingie marked. The lucid lemmings bit was
absolutely inspired. Hunter S. Thompson would have been proud!

When the going gets weird, the truly weird know to haul ass. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar