Three out of Four Isn't Bad

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Apr 17 00:54:44 UTC 2008

I just popped another 2GB in my development machine, 2GB to 4GB RAM, and
only 3GB shows. Yes I looked at the 820 output, yes I tried PAE kernels,
yes I checked the BIOS to see the the hole options were tried, other
thoughts.

FC6 running 2.6.22.14-72.fc6PAE, also 2.6.24.4 kernel.org build.

dmesg hopefully attached if it doesn't get stripped again.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>