Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 24 11:01:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 16:29 -0700, Paul Shaffer wrote:
> Just to clarify, I don't disagree with Fedora's approach to the
> licensing and software patent issues at all.  In fact, I think it's
> quite admirable.  Just maybe not the best way to build user base for a
> distro that is ostensibly for "lazy" users.

Since when was *this* distribution aimed at them?  Fedora's touted as
bleeding edge, for those that want that sort of thing.  Ubuntu's the one
targeted at the lazy user - the Windows user who's sick of Windows, but
doesn't realise they'd like to use a Mac.  ;-)

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.