Where can I get msn for fedora 8?

Stuart Sears stuart at sjsears.com
Sat Apr 26 07:42:41 UTC 2008

dannylee wrote:
> I am looking for a msn program for fedora, but everything I've
> downloaded contained a few errors! Please could anyone help? -Danny

Danny,

You really need to tell us which programs you have already tried and
what these errors were.

Personally I use pidgin for this - it's a multi-protocol messaging
client, so it will do MSN, but also yahoo/AIM/jabber/lots of others.

yum install pidgin
will hopefully download and install it for you.

homepage for setup instructions and other help, if necessary
http://pidgin.im/

Regards,

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHC* (and all that stuff)
"Quit worrying about your health.  It'll go away."