[RFE] Red bikeshed

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 27 03:03:55 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 16:45 +0100, Bill Crawford wrote:
> In view of the increasing prevalence of users with impaired colour
> vision I would like to suggest changing the boot sequence to use blue
> to indicate failure to start a service.

Blue can be worse for some people.  I would think that if you wanted a
more universal non-colour solution, to use inverse video for failure
warnings.  That'd really stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm not sure that you'd have to rewrite all the init scripts, just the
one that starts things and reads in the results.

Just curious, but is the lack of an obvious "OKAY" message not useful?

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.