Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:39:19 UTC 2008

Hi

A quick test: after the boot, when you are looking at the stripes, press
       "ctrl"+"alt"+F1, and you should see the login prompt. And return
to the stripes, press, "ctrl"+"alt"+F7.

You said that you driver is 175.19, but seems that the latest driver in
NVIDIA page is 173.14[1].

Did you updated your system including the driver from Livna?

Are you sure about the configuration of the monitor?

Regards

Marcelo

[1] http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html