How to install GNU c,c++ library in F8/F9

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 5 03:01:05 UTC 2008

one big help is a utility called XMAN.  It will give you a list of the
manual pages among other things.

Also Info provides information on utilities and so forth.

Finally a good book on C or C++ programming.  There are several, and I
recommend that you pick one oriented toward the kind of programming you
are interested in.

Regards,