Amarok: how to drag from cd 2 ipod

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:50:52 UTC 2008

Installed kde 4.1 from updates-testing and latest f9 amarok on my f9 x86_64.
Connected ipod nano 4th gen and correctly able to see inside amarok
the playlists and files that are already stored on it.
Excuse me if the question inside subject is amarok and not fedora
specific, but it seems i'm not able to see my audio cd in amarok....
How to make this?
Os correctly sees the audio cd and is able to play it...
Next step would be to drag from cd to amarok/ipod directly if possible...
Thanks, gianluca