Fedora Crawler (Custom Google Search Engine)

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Tue Aug 5 17:56:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:27:46 -0500, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:

> I made a custom google search engine called "Fedora Crawler".
>
> Fedora Crawler looks in the mailing list archives, manuals, wiki,
> fedoraUnity sites and redhat's manuals... so, it's easy to look for
> fedora related info here.
>
> If anybody interested in using it or collaborating, just apply @
> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=011057779923588025604%3Aakrqpglozlu
>
> Well, just telling you so you know. I hope you don't consider this SPAM
> or anything... just a community service. --
> Renich Bon Ciric
> http://www.woralelandia.com/

	On the contrary, I for one need something like this, and will
certainly try it out; I find some of those sources impenetrably difficult
to use out of the box.

	Question: you offer a script for putting the FC on my web page; I
don't have a web page, nor feel the need of one -- but I do run browsers,
and would like to add it to them. I hope you plan to create an extension
for Firefox, and maybe others ...

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
nine (count 'em -- nine) different browsers