Fedora Infinity: A Dumb Question?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:02:22 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 02:10 +0000, g wrote:

> Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> <snip>
> > Rawhide will not show you pictures of
> > Bush blowing a bugle and leading a charge by Dick Chaney, John Ashcroft,
> > and John McCain to eat baklava confiscated from an Iraqi village.
>
> why would they be confiscating baklava from an iraqi village?
> do think iraqi's may have stolen it from a greek?
>
> or are you saying they are too cheap to by their own?
>
> not necessary when you can get it from any greek just by asking.
> and at a reasonable price from a greek bakery/pastry shop.
>
> we greeks are proud of our pastry. if you like, i will be glad
> to send you a recipe so you can make your own.

My first wife was Greek. Never get into a property settlement with a
Greek gal. They'll cut your heart out and leave you bleeding in the
street for dead, after kicking you in the head for good measure. <grins>
Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
https://oar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 336-254-1339