Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Bjørn Ivar Johnsen bjorn.ivar73 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:44:43 UTC 2008

Thank you for the fast answer:) I have newer gotten such fantastic response
before:D

The only thing is that I do not know how to work this"# rpm -ivh
http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-9.rpm"... where do i enter this text?
Hope you bear with me, I have never tried anything like this before. I
suspect that I have to boot up, press "a" then "3", and then it should come
to some interface where I can write this commands!?!

I consider myself as an advanced user in the windows environment, but this
is all new to me.. but I like to learn, and I think of myself as an fast
learner... so if you just help me a little more, I should get this:)

Thank you all allot, you are the greatest:D

Kind regards:
Bjørn Ivar