Project Stick In The Mud :-)

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun Aug 10 00:44:57 UTC 2008

I saw a message go past not too long ago about making
fedora 10 the best ever. If anyone has any desire to
cater to reactionary stick-in-the-mud users like me who hate
almost everything new, then take a look at:

   http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/stick.html

(Half rant, half useful information, OK maybe 70% rant)

Maybe fedora 10 can get some features that make it simpler
to disable annoying "improvements" instead of just
assuming everyone will always be thrilled by them.

Or, if there are things you also find annoying, perhaps
that page will help you discover how to disable them
and join in the stick-in-the-mud community :-).