k9copy from livna crashes on DVD open

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:52:10 UTC 2008

I didn't find much about this issue on google (at least not for ver 2.0.2).
Anyone else having issues?

F9 fresh install, fully updated.
k9copy 2.0.2 from livna

It crashes as soon as I click the open button.

gdb dump:
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.9 for DVD access

0x0000000000e5a517 in QString::operator= () from /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4
---

I had the libdvdcss from freshrpms installed and thought that might be the
problem (prior to using gdb) so I installed the livna version instead but
the same things happens...
I have zero experience using gdb but I would assume it's having a problem
with Qt?

Richard