F8 vs F9 (OT)

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:31:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 22:25 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Mike -- EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
> > I need to install a few new systems in the next
> > few weeks.  My requirements are: apache; C++ code
> > development; netfilter; KDE; openvpn; and above
> > all, stability.  I have heard a rumor that I might
> > be better off with F8 than F9.  Is this true?
>
> The answer is either "yes", "no", or "maybe".  And you get 10 points for
> asking one of the silliest questions I've seen asked her in quite some time.

A. Your comment is rude and uncalled for. I believe and apology is in
order.
B. The OP asked for -personal- observations on the state of F8 compared
to F9. Nobody forced you to make one - especially given the fact that
your comment had -nothing- to do with a question at hand.

Feel free to ignore my comment. God knows I'll ignore yours. (One more
troll added to my evolution's junk filter)

- Gilboa