flash plugin on X86_64?

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Thu Aug 14 02:50:55 UTC 2008

Knute Johnson wrote:
> Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
>> Have you checked all of your volume control sliders?  Check for
>> non-zero and not muted....
>
> They are all good and I'm getting audio from the gecko-mediaplayer
> plugin.  I did notice one thing though, it looks like I don't have
> pulseaudio running.  Not sure what that means.  I know I didn't take it
> out.  And I don't get a choice for it in the audio controls.

I remember playing around with trying to get gecko-mediaplaer and flash
working at the same time.  But I seemed to have the opposite problem as
you (before I got it fixed), I was having trouble with gecko-mediaplayer
  giving me sound reliably, not flash-plugin.  So, I'm, just asking
about what I think I played with before I got it to work for me.

BTW, this is an upgraded FC6 installation, and while pulseaudio is
definitely installed, I'm not sure if it is running for me either.

Things are working pretty well for me right now (knock on wood).

FYI, I've posted this before, but here is my about:plugins:

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net