fonts in QT application (Skype)

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon Aug 18 14:18:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:56:25 +0200
"David Hl____ik" <david at hlacik.eu> wrote:

> What should i install in order to be able configure font settings for Skype
> (QT,KDE apps)? (i really do not want to have KDE installed) ?
> I have qt4config application i system --> personal. Where it stores its
> config settings?

I'm not sure exactly what bits you need (I just go ahead and install
everything, then ignore the stuff I don't want to use :-).

I see the .desktop file entry for kde/fonts.desktop runs the
command "kcmshell fonts", and kcmshell is owned by the kdelibs
rpm. Meanwhile, the /usr/share/applications/kde/fonts.desktop
file is owned by the kdebase rpm. What other pieces it might
need, I don't know.