Fedora 9

Don Killen donk at impzilla.com
Mon Aug 18 22:49:16 UTC 2008

Hello list,

    I am hoping to find someone whom may be able to help. I have been using fedora or red hat for many years. I have bought five toshiba laptops in as many years and have never had a proble loading it. I recently bought a A305-S68641 with 4g ram and 320 drive, core2 duo 2.26. Fedora will not load. It gets to where it is inialtizing hardware and dumps, with a list of the hardware. I called toshiba and they told me the product is so new that fedora 9 just does not include the drivers.

Whatcha think?

dk