How to search the Fedora List

Dave Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 20 03:40:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> www.google.com
>
> entering the following in the search area...
>
> site:https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list fedora

same for me when I did that. I was puzzled by the fact that on the
first result page, I only saw one hit less than a year old. So then I
limited it to stuff from past 24 hours and got nothing.

Now I am getting 25 hits on that same search, maybe google has updated
since then. Still only 55 hits reported for the past week, which has
to be wrong. Some posts are not getting indexed, or at least not
getting put in google results.

Or maybe 55 hits actually means 55 threads, not 55 posts. I could accept that.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=site%3Awww.redhat.com%2Farchives%2Ffedora&as_qdr=w&btnG=Search

Dave