Infrastructure status, 2008-08-19 UTC 0200

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at wowway.com
Fri Aug 22 03:10:33 UTC 2008

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Jim Cornette <fc-cornette at wowway.com> wrote:
>> Michael Schwendt wrote:

>>> Why not?
>> Because I never thought the list was informative.
>
> So you made your own decision. That seems to be the business of no one
> else. You choose your distro, you choose your software, you choose
> your mailing list.

It is hilarious that I see a parallel in your perspective and those that
caused the housing debacle in America. I really don't care for either.

Anyway, the best thing to do would be to make a list called
fedora-emergency-list or the fedora-OMG-list.

There is no reason that important information does not also make it to
this list also.

Jim

--
God, I ask for patience -- and I want it right now!