non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 25 09:16:05 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta:
>>> communication problems are not equivalent to trust issues.

Tim:
>> To many, they are.

Jeff Spaleta:
> Those people are wrong

In your opinion...  I say that you're quite wrong about trying to
disassociate the two of them.

Being upfront and honest is what engenders trust.  Being cagey, even if
not being dishonest, breeds distrust.  Seriously, people do not trust
someone who keeps things from them.  Why do you find that hard to
understand?

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686