Adobe Reader Plugin on F9

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Mon Aug 25 14:54:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 10:22 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 06:46:23 +0530, TV Sivaraman wrote:
>
> > Hi:
> > I installed as per instructions in
> > http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f9.html#acroba and my FF3 has
> > no problem opening a pdf file in the browser.
>
> Please return to the original message that started this thread and
> understand the problem described there. FWIW, I can reproduce it (on F8
> though).

I'm the OP for this thread. Just tried the above as it made sense that
multiple versions of the plugin might cause issues.

No dice on the change.

...And I too can reproduce the problem on F8 and F9.

Cheers,

Chris

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is."

--Yogi Berra