kpalmdoc - convert PalmDOC to Text

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 27 01:00:54 UTC 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:47:00 -0400 (EDT)
Mike Burger <mburger at bubbanfriends.org> wrote:

> As I recall, pdb files are Palm database files (contacts, memos, etc), not
> doc files.

They can be text files too.  These happen to be text files.

I can convert them back to text files using kpalmdoc with no problem as long as
I do it separately to each individual file and create a dummy filename for each
one first.  So it can be done and it works.

It's a question of doing it more efficiently than having to create all of those
dummy files.  There is an option to "Convert whole folders" if I could just
make it work.