Leopard & Fedora 9 screen sharing?

Jeffrey Engle macguy47 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:01:03 UTC 2008

Here's what I'd like to do, I brand new to fedora and a user of mac os
x for the last 8 years (since OSX first came out), I've heard that
fedora is not as virus hungry as windows. I've got a windows machine
thats 2 years old and would like to see the desktop of the pc on my
mac as well as filesharing and complete control of the headless PC...
any good, simple instructions out there for doing this? Thank you....
and if fedora isn't suited for this, can someone tell me? Jeff