Linksys WRT54G2

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 01:36:07 UTC 2008

not sure, but....

if you set the reset btn, and then hook the device up to a system, you can
set it via it's base ip address. make sure you have no other hardware hooked
to the box, in order to prevent conflicts.

i think the ip is 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.0.1, or something to that effect.

you could also try to check the linksys site to see what the base ip is..