dependency problem installing Bacula from SRPM

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 11:46:13 UTC 2008

On Friday 29 August 2008 12:22, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> ??
>
> Run "yum whatprovides libtermcap" or "repoquery --whatprovides libtermcap".
> It here points to package "libtermcap".

Am I having a blonde moment or just missing something - it has been a VERY
long week.

[root at curly ~]# yum whatprovides libtermcap
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
livna                                                   | 2.1 kB     00:00
fedora                                                  | 2.4 kB     00:00
adobe-linux-i386                                        |  951 B     00:00
updates                                                 | 2.3 kB     00:00
Warning: 3.0.x versions of yum would erronously match against filenames.
 You can use "*/libtermcap" and/or "*bin/libtermcap" to get that behaviour
No Matches found
[root at curly ~]# yum  install libtermcap
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package libtermcap available.
Nothing to do
[root at curly ~]# repoquery --whatprovides libtermcap

--
Gary Stainburn