Dell Vostro 1510: Problem w/ lan, wlan and audio - Fedora 9

Hello everyone,

Just baught this new laptop and I can't get it work w/ Fedora 9.

It came w/ drivers cd (rpm files),but when I tried installing it, things only got more messed up.

Currently I'm running it w/ Ubuntu 8.0.4 after I tried countless distributions, and only Ubuntu runs it fluently and even out-of-the-box. But I would really like Fedora back.

Have anyone experienced similar problems, or have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Dani.

<f

Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today