Unable to install F10 with kickstart

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:45:22 UTC 2008

Mike Cloaked wrote:

>>         kernel /vmlinuz ks=hd:sda1/ks.cfg repo=hd:/dev/sda5:/iso
>>         initrd /initrd.img
>>
>> - in the kickstart I defined the hd path:
>>
>> harddrive --partition=/dev/sda5 --dir=/iso

I just noticed something else -

Your line:
kernel /vmlinuz ks=hd:sda1/ks.cfg repo=hd:/dev/sda5:/iso
seems to not have the standard definition for the device for the ks file...

Should it be:
kernel /vmlinuz ks=hd:/dev/sda1/ks.cfg repo=hd:/dev/sda5:/iso
                             ====

presuming that the ks.cfg file is in the root directory for the /dev/sda1
partition?

Did you copy the images directory to the "iso" directory?