Firefox opening broken links when clicking on a link in Thunderbird

All -

I'm running F10 x86_64, up to date as of today. My home directory is on NFS, and my .mozilla directory is the same one I've used on RHEL 5 and F9.

When I click on a URL in an e-mail message in Thunderbird, it opens wrong. For instance, I get an e-mail with the link http://www.yearone.com/images/email/c146/turkeydayemail.html and I click on it. Firefox opens up file:///images/email/c146/turkeydayemail.html and throws a File Not Found error. It seems that the web site is being trimmed for some reason.

Anyone seen this before?  Know how to fix it?

--
Thomas