Mail Archive

Hi All,

One of my clients, running sendmail in the standard F8 setup, wants to catch
all input and outgoing email for non-system users to be archived in a document
archive system.  The individual users/operators run Thunderbird, but should
not have to anything about the system which should work entirely behind the
scenes, just dropping the emails into a bucket for filing on a content basis.

Is this within sendmail's capabilities - I suppose it's rather like a
selective 'tee' on both the input and output stream.  If so, any ideas how
sendmail can be told to do this?

Jonathan