Re: Evolution and F10 [Evo is S L O W]

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 10:24 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> The version of Evo in F10 is 2.24, which has some changes to the
> indexing machinery (it now uses an SQL database), and there are still
> some kinks with virtual folders (e.g. the unread message count is often
> wrong). Since Unread is a vfolder, this might be what you're seeing.

Could this be part of the reason why evolution is now so S L O W?  It
has taken up to 5 minutes to search out the messages containing "Fedora"
in my Junk folder, which at the time contained about 15 messages.  Other
functions are also very slow -- often accompanied by the message
"Generating message list (...)".  All my folders are local though large:
about 1.5 Gbytes.

Thanks for any info - jon