Re: Disable sound for KVM guest

Gordon Messmer wrote:
I've noticed that when I create a new virtual machine under F10, it takes control of the dsp device when it's running. I've tried commenting out the <sound> element in its XML configuration file, but that hasn't helped. Is there a way to disable sound support for KVM guests?

Which tool do you use to create the XML? I'll take a look, but I have been starting my stuff mostly from command line. Leaving off -soundhw seems to do the job.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>