Re: Firefox Loses DNS in F10

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 09:11 -0800, gary artim wrote:
seems there is a ipv6 slowdown with comcast's dns servers. if you use
firefox
you can stop ipv6 lookups by opening a tab in firefox and typing:

about:config

type:
network.dns.disableIPv6;false
set it to true and your dns lookups will take off.

Interestingly, my FF has this set to True already, and I'm sure I never
touched it.

poc

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.  Patrick O'Callaghan

That change in Firefox about:config did it. I have pulling my brains out since last Tue. over that frustration.

Poc, I don't think we can trust you to get into ABOUT:CONFIG

THANK YOU.