Re: some feedback on fedora 10

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Rahul Sundaram

wrote:
Lonni J Friedman wrote:

You guessed wrong.  They have nothing to do with the fact that some
people don't want a GUI boot process.
Well, now I conclusively no, you haven't read the information provided.
Without plymouth, you won't even get a boot.log. Even if you remove rhgb
from the boot line, plymouthd will still run. In other words, plymouth
doesn't just provide a gui boot process.

Yes, you definitely conclusively "no"(sic), and you continue to miss the point.

Which is what exactly?

Rahul

Ps: Fix your mail client to not quote email addresses. I don't need more help to get spam. Thanks.