Re: some feedback on fedora 10

Lonni J Friedman wrote:

I stated that in my original email, but you're so fixated on
irrelevant blog posts & email client quoting styles that you've
clearly missed it.  Again:
Not everyone wants a GUI boot process.

So what? Just remove rhgb and be done with it. Plymouth doesn't change that. It is still a option as it was before. I was addressing the other points.

Ps: Fix your mail client to not quote email addresses. I don't need more
help to get spam. Thanks.

Not sending email will help as well.

Fixing your silly email client to not quote email addresses is better.

Rahul