Re: some feedback on fedora 10

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 14:18 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> Why would I change the behavior of my email client to suite you?  If
> you don't want people using *your* email address, then stop sending
> email.  Problem solved.

These list messages are archived publicly, and that any mail addresses
in the message bodies, including yours if present, are therefore visible
to spam harvesters. OTOH the addresses in the messages headers are
obscured by the list archiving software to make this more difficult.

Rahul's request is completely reasonable.

poc