Re: some feedback on fedora 10

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Lonni J Friedman wrote:

I stated that in my original email, but you're so fixated on
irrelevant blog posts & email client quoting styles that you've
clearly missed it.  Again:
Not everyone wants a GUI boot process.
So what? Just remove rhgb and be done with it. Plymouth doesn't change that.
It is still a option as it was before. I was addressing the other points.

Precisely.

Huh? So while I was addressing the other points, you popped in between to say I was missing a point which I wasn't. Nice.

Why would I change the behavior of my email client to suite you?

Not just to suit me. You are just encouraging more spam for everyone you are replying to. It is bad netiquette to do that. I guess you don't care.

Rahul