Re: some feedback on fedora 10

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 04:05:17 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Not just to suit me. You are just encouraging more spam for everyone you
> are replying to. It is bad netiquette to do that. I guess you don't care.

Lonni Friedman is nothing but a fool.  I don't think anyone who's been reading
this mailing list for any significant period of time could possibly be unaware
of that, so there's nothing more to be shown or proven in that regard.

Accordingly, why not just ignore his posts?  He went away for a while after
he was caught lying before hoping that everyone would forget, I suppose
-- perhaps he'll go away for a longer period of time (permanently) if he's
ignored.

You'll save your blood pressure and keep your stress level a lot lower that way.