Re: Could not detect stabilization, waiting 10 seconds

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:05:54 -0800 (PST)
Zhanhui Li <lizhanhui ymail com> wrote:

> "Could not detect stabilization, waiting 10 seconds."

Mine always says that too, when I asked before they said it
was because the system initialization code couldn't determine
the state of the disks. I only have one of the most common
onboard disk controllers in the world (nvidia chip :-),
so I guess lots of folks will see that.