Re: some feedback on fedora 10

Frank Cox wrote:

> You know, that's something that I never actually noticed before.  It is (was)
> the default setting for the Sylpheed email client and I've not changed that in,
> frankly, years.
>
> I just fixed it.  Thanks for drawing that to my attention.

No problem....

There are others on this list with the same "problem".   This just
happens to be the first time I recall anyone making a big fuss over it.
I guess this will be another thing to gripe about along with html, top
posting, and excessively long signatures.

--
I like the way ONLY their mouths move... They look like DYING OYSTERS
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com