F10 + nxclient or 2xterminalserverclient + keyboard mapping

Hi,

With using nxclient or 2xtermainalserverclient in F10, I have problems after logging in to some server (running F9/RHEL5/CENTOS): The keyboard key ALT+GR (on e german keyboard, no-dead-keys) is wrongly mapped so I can't reasonably work on that server site.

I use the most recent versions of nxclient and/or 2xterminalserverclient.

I had no problems with nx in F9 on the client site.

Does anybody have an advice?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>