Re: Preupgrade F9->F10 Now No Network Connectivity

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:16:43 -0500
> "Curt Stauffer" <cgstauffer gmail com> wrote:
>
>> I'd appreciate any suggestions for troubleshooting this.  I'm not new
>> to Linux but spoiled since I've had virtually no problems since RH7 or
>> so.
>
> Sometimes some part of the networking stuff overwrites /etc/resolv.conf
> so everything is working, but you don't have any DNS servers listed.

Checked /etc/resolv.conf and it looks just fine, 2 dns servers which I
know are working.  I tried pinging to an ip address rather than domain
name to be sure that dns wasn't the problem, no joy (or connectivity).
 Is there anything else obvious that I should check?

-Curt