Preupgrade F9->F10 Now No Network Connectivity

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Tue Dec 2 14:07:21 UTC 2008

On Mon December 1 2008, Curt Stauffer wrote:
> One unusual thing is that I see
> quite a few "errors" in the packets sent part of the ifconfig display,
> which is unusual for my network connection (at work on the
> University's Academic network, rock solid).

could it be something as dumb as a bad cable, or connection? are the network
LED's lit up at the computer NIC and at the Switch ends of your connection?

you mentioned route as being correct, by that you meant gateway?

I had an upgrade once that confused the network configurations and criss-
crossed the external and outside NIC's - I discovered this by clicking on the
'bind to hardware address' button in s-c-network

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA