Re: Crackling sound in games, pulseaudio CPU usage high (F10)

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:31:33 +0000, NMONNET wrote:

> Thanks a lot, it seems to be working. ☺

Well actually I now get this filling up my messages:

Dec  2 15:16:34 ws pulseaudio[30881]: module-alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up
to write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write!
Most likely this is an ALSA driver bug. Please report this issue to the
PulseAudio developers.
Dec  2 15:16:35 ws pulseaudio[30881]: module-alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up
to write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write!
Most likely this is an ALSA driver bug. Please report this issue to the
PulseAudio developers.
Dec  2 15:16:35 ws pulseaudio[30881]: module-alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up
to write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write!
Most likely this is an ALSA driver bug. Please report this issue to the
PulseAudio developers.
Dec  2 15:16:35 ws pulseaudio[30881]: module-alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up
to write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write!
Most likely this is an ALSA driver bug. Please report this issue to the
PulseAudio developers.

Strange, innit?