-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of wk
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:21 AM
To: fedora-list
Subject: How can i call a function which is usually used by root?

I want write a c program.And a common user(not in root group) will run this
program.
In this program,I call fread(/dev/sdc...) and fwrite(/dev/sdc),but this call
will return "permission no allow".If I use the root user,will be ok.
How to change to the authority to root's?

I know the  root's password.