F10/Wine: DVD drive not accessible

I just installed wine and can't access the DVD drive. I've cleared out
all of the drives in winecfg and did autodetect which seemed to
correctly find my drive as "/dev/sr0" but when I run file explorer and
click on the D: drive it says "Path not found".

Any wine experts out there?

I've searched google but this worked fine under F8 with the default
settings. Most of what I found had to do with creating a consistent
mount point, but I didn't have to do this under F8.

Richard