F-10 Keyboard errors -

I have a problem with the F-10 keyboard producing the wrong codes. XEV displays keycode 104 when I press the down arrow on this F-9 box but on the F-10 box it shows 116. 116 is normally one of the Windows keys [next to the RH ALT key] which I normally have mapped [via xkeycaps] to produce a degree symbol.

I tell xkeycaps that it's a PC 104 key keyboard and things usually work, not with F-10, I press the down cursor key and get a degree symbol!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Bob