Re: F11 Naming: Sulphur -> Cambridge -> <NewName>?

Kevin Martin wrote:

How do you actually add to the table?  I'd like to make a suggestion but
when I go to the link in the email (above) the "table" isn't open for
entries. Do I need to be "logged in" as a member of FAS to do this? Are suggestions only being taken from members of FAS and not the general
Fedora community?

You need a Fedora account to get edit access to the wiki. It is a click through process that takes only a couple of minutes though. Sign up at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts

Aside from edit access, you get a <fasname>@fedoraproject.org email alias, ability to join sub projects etc.

Rahul