Re: fedora 9 live firewall

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: fedora 9 live firewall
From: Eric Penrose <ericpen hotmail co uk>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 12/02/2008 11:52 AM

I find it confusing that the settings on fedora 9 live for firewall are such that we tick the options that we trust such as secure http or http. If firewall is on anyway, what is the implication of setting these internet options to trust as opposed to leaving firewall on, but without these trust settings when going on line?

The options you are ticking are for inbound ports. Please read the dialogues carefully.

Also, please set your hotmail account to send messages as PLAIN TEXT.