OT: rdesktop and netmeeting

I have searched and searched and have been told remote desktop and netmeeting do not play nice with each other.  I have found this to be true but am looking for a way to connect to the MS Windows client (XP Pro) so that I can run netmeeting and share the desktop of the MS Windows client; I cannot use VNC.  I am hoping someone on this list can point me to a solution.  I would try FreeNX but there is no MS Windows server available.

I am using Fedora 9.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

--
Jamie Bohr