Re: Fedora 10 - additional repositories

Em Ter 02 Dez 2008, Kevin Kempter escreveu:
> Hi All;
>
> I have Fedora 10 installed on my laptop, I've also installed the
> rpmfusion repos. Are there any additional repositories I should add ?

It's useful to install the Adobe repository too. It helps to keep the
flash plugin up to date. Acrobat Reader is also there, though I prefer
the lightweight document viewers provided with Fedora.
Google also has a repository, if you like their applications (Google
Desktop and Picasa, basically. For some reason, Google Earth is not
there).

[]'s
Marcelo